MUSIC INSTRUCTIONS AND SERVICES
Why Take Lessons At The “ Source?
Students who study at the “Source” will benefit from the formal training and the professional experience from the 35 year career of founder/director Gene Townsél.
Students will gain
• Technical training in voice, piano and music theory.
• An advantage from the practical knowledge of an active professional.
• Confidence to realize their dreams of singing or playing.
The “Source” Extras
• 5%, 10%, 15% ,20%, 25% and 30% discounts
• Personalized music instruction
• Group Lessons
• Boys Choir (Mentorship Program)
• Performance Showcases
• Online Sheet Music Music Order Desk
• Vocal and Instrumental Arrangements
• Music Engraving and Transcribing
• Lead Sheets
• Digital Recording
• Rehearsal Space
The “Source” Discount Plans
(Our base rate for voice is $180.00 a month. Below is an example of how you save by commiting to extended study)
· Lessons taken on a quarterly basis and paid for in two equal installments receive a 5% discount. Ie. $540.00 minus 5% = $513.00 ($256.50 to start, and $256.50 due in 30 days)
• Lessons taken on a quarterly basis and paid by the quarter in advance, receive a 10% discount. Ie. $540.00 minus 10% = $486.00 due to start.
· Lessons taken on a semester basis and paid each semester in advance receive a 15% discount. Ie. $1080.00 minus 15% = $918.00 due to start.
· Lessons taken on a annual basis and paid for annually in advance receive a 20% discount. Ie. $2160.00 minus 20% = $1,728.00 due to start
Music Instruction Plans, Tuition Rates & Policies
Our normal Instructional Plan is based on Twelve Months. Music educators know that it normally takes a minimum of two months for a student to really begin to enjoy and appreciate what they have learned in a music class. Based on this premise, you agree to a minimum of two months under the Twelve Month Program without withdrawal. You may withdraw from the program after your initial two months if desired by submitting a written notice to The Source 30 days in advance of your withdrawal.
The Quarterly: The quarterly plan is a special discount program covering 12 weeks. This plan is discounted off the basic one hour lesson rate by 5% when paid quarterly in two equal installments; 10% when paid quarterly in advance; 15% when paying two quarters in advance; 20% when paying annually in advance.
The Monthly: The monthly plan is our basic program. This program is available in one hour and 1/2 hour lessons and is payable every four weeks in advance.
The Daily: The weekly plan is designed for those who need to be able to pay as they come. The rate schedule for this plan is the most expensive and has the following restrictions.
a. All lessons must be paid in advance before an appointment can be made. (credit or debit card)
b. There will be no make up or refunds for missed appointments.
Missed Lessons, Rescheduling And Tardines
If you miss your lesson without a 24 hour notice, you will forfeit the lesson. In the case of emergencies, consideration will be given on a case by case basis.
If for any reason you decide to cancel your lessons provided sufficient notice is given, you will be given redeemable credit for up to six months. This credit is transferable but no refunds will be given.
If notification is given 24 hours in advance of missing a lesson, a makeup will be given providing the makeup can be scheduled before the next paid group of lessons start. If not, the lesson(s) will be forfeited. If we for any reason have to cancel your les- son we will make it up at the first available opening.
If you are late for a lesson, the lesson will still end at the proper time, as another student may be waiting. However, if there is not another student waiting, the teacher, at his/her choice may continue the lesson.
If the teacher is late, then the teacher may continue the lesson for the remaining time if another student is not waiting or the time will be made up at the nearest available time.
In the event of hurricanes, storms, blackouts or any other acts of God wherein The Source must be closed, the lost time will be rescheduled and made up at the earliest possible time.